Nashville, Tennessee

On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter.She claimed to have cleaned toilet floors, vanity appliance counter top, window seals.

During my inspection, it was noticeable that none of these items had been touch. Urine stains were still in the toilet bowl, the counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms has dust and dirt on them, so thick you could lift it with a shovel. Window seals and blinds had dust spores that could not be cleaned but had to be replaced. Appliances still had the cleaning solution sprayed on and left unwiped.

The carpets were soiled and stain from pet urine but left uncleaned.

A complaint was filed with the Better Business Bureau and the owner never responded to the claim.The owner refused to clean the property or refund as she party to a scam perpertrated by the renter.

Review about: Jens Cleaning Service Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: not cleaned as agreed.

Had an Experience with Jens Cleaning Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion